MATERNAL-FETAL MEDICINE CONSULTS ALLOW:
- Care for the woman to stay healthy while her body changes and her baby grows.
- To care for expectant mothers who face unforeseen problems during pregnancy, such as premature birth, blood loss, or high blood pressure.
- Detect diseases in the fetus and generate a management strategy at birth
Dra. Norma Patricia Becerra Navarro
Ced. Prof. 5817142
“From the moment I decided to pursue this career as a doctor my goal was to achieve the possibility of becoming a gynecologist for the care of mothers and their future babies. To be able to take care of a pregnancy during all its stages is something wonderful and really a miracle that life gives me, to be able to be in one of the happiest moments of every woman. My commitment is always to your well-being and your baby’s.”
- Surgeon and Midwife by the University of Guadalajara 2002-2007
- Gynecology and Obstetrics at the Western National Medical Center 2009-2013
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine Subspecialist at the National Institute of Perinatology 2013-2015
- Post Graduate Diploma in Critical Obstetrics Medicine National Institute of Perinatology 2015-2016
- Certified by the Mexican Council of Gynecology and Obstetrics